Election day is Tuesday, November 8th, 2016.
Polls Open 7 am to 7 pm
You must vote at your designated polling location in Harris County on Election Day. To find your polling location, click here.
Fort Bend County
You can vote at any Election Day Vote Center in Fort Bend County on Election Day. To see a list of all polling locations in Fort Bend County, click here.
You can vote at any Election Day Vote Center in Brazoria County on Election Day. To see a list of all polling locations in Brazoria County, click here.
PRO TIP: Look up "Where can I vote" in your Google search engine and you'll find your nearest vote center, your sample ballot and ID requirements to vote.
Remember to bring your ID:
If you have one, bring one of the following. The ID must be current, or be expired for less than 4 years:
- Texas driver license issued by the Department of Public Safety
- Texas election ID certificate
- Texas personal ID card
- Texas license to carry a handgun
- US military ID card with your photograph
- US citizenship certificate containing your photograph (doesn’t need to be current)
- US passport
If you don’t have any of these, you’ll need to (1) sign a sworn statement that there is a reason why you don’t have any of the IDs listed above, and (2) bring one of the following:
- Valid voter registration certificate
- Certified birth certificate
- Current utility bill
- Government check
- Paystub or bank statement that includes your name and address
- Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph).
Voter's Guides Fort Bend and Harris County
(To help you find out more about the candidates running in this year's election)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR 713.320.1900